Friday, January 4, 2008

Easy Caramels!

This was the only picture...those pretzels are good too, but the caramels are just mixed in with them.

1/2 c. butter melted

1/2 c. corn syrup

1/2 c. sugar

1/2 c. brown sugar

1/2 c. sweetened condensed milk


Mix all ingredients together in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 6 1/2-7 minutes. (My microwave cooks fast so I do 6 1/2 minutes...its just trial and error) As soon as it is done pour into a 8x8 pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray. It will be REALLY hot and boiling, but you have to pour it right away. Cool for 10 minutes at room temp. Then put in the refrigerator for another 30-35 minutes. Cut into dice size squares and then roll into wax paper!

1 comment:

Sanette said...

O.K.,
Is there a way that we can post recipes on this sight as well? Let me know if there is, I have a few I'd like to add!

Love Sanette